- JSJody S.I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoI wish
I love hot food, I love honey, thought I was in a win, win ...
flavor has a mild hot flavor that will enhance about anything, however the inital 'hit" on the pallet was anything but pleasing, like wow is something bad? For the price point, a big No
went back and tried a teaspoon on it's own to make it was not the rest of the meal.... Sorry
- TRTodd R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThere's no need to buy any other honey.
If you like a little heat, this is a fun product to experiment with. I was mostly using it with my eggs and bacon for Saturday breakfast. Then, I got the Zab's Trio pack for my dad’s 52nd birthday. He was so excited to try it that he put Zab’s hot honey on my mom's lasagna that night. My MOM's LASAGNA, which is already awesome! So on my third helping, I tried it, and you know what? It got even awesomer. Now I'm putting this on everything—even as a substitute for mayo on sandwiches. This year for Thanksgiving, I put a bottle on the table and watched as people put it on their turkey and Brussels sprouts. It was even put on the apple pie. It’s a lot of fun.
- AGAlberto G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSo Good I got Jacked
Amazing balance of honey and datil
Bro in law kept it on our trip. It's all good. Abo I t to order another. Haha
- KMKetty M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCan't have pizza without it
The best hot honey I've had yet. I love to put it on pizza and bagel sandwiches. You can really taste the quality.
- RWrobert w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoZabs honey
Total 5 star reviews: 6 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 1 Total 1 star reviews: 0
86%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added