Sweet Heat Parmesan Popcorn
- - 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- - 1 tbsp flavor neutral oil
- - 1/2 stick of butter
- A little less than 1/4 cup Zab’s St. Augustine Style hot sauce
- - 2 tbsp Zab’s hot honey
- - Parmesan, fresh cracked black pepper, and salt to taste
- Put your pot on medium-high heat, add the oil and a couple kernels and cover.
- Once 2-3 of the kernels have popped, add the rest of the kernels, cover, and shake to cover them all in the oil.
- Let the kernels pop (covered) while making sure to shake the pot around occasionally so the kernels don’t burn.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- To make the sauce, combine butter, Zab’s hot sauce and honey, black pepper and salt and cook on medium heat until bubbly and just slightly thickened. This should take a couple of minutes.
- Pour over the popcorn and toss to combine.
- Add grated parmesan and more black pepper and toss again.