Zabs Saucemaster General
- 1 English Muffin
- 2 slices Canadian Bacon or meat of choice (we used smoked shoulder bacon)
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Zab’s Original
- 8 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Salt & Pepper
- Whisk together the egg yolks and Zab's to combine in a large bowl.
- Place bowl over a pot of barely simmering water and whisk continuously while slowing adding the melted butter.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and additional Zab’s if desired.
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer.
- Add 1 tablespoon white vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- Swirl water to create a slight vortex effect
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Poach for 3-4 minutes or until whites are set but yolks are still runny.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel
- Assemble, drizzle and enjoy!